Kids Protection Planning Teleseminar
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
74% of You Have Not Named Guardians For Your Kids and Don't Have Your Financial House in Order
Join Us On June 29, 2011 at 8:00 pm
My name is David Feakes, your neighborhood Personal Family Lawyer and Kids Protection Planning professional. Are you are one of 74% of parents who have not named guardians for their children?
Join me on Wednesday, June 29th, at 8:00 pm, for an eye-opening event where you will discover the 9 simple steps you need to take to fully protect your family and your wealth. It's easy. It's fun. And it's VITAL!
On this FREE call, you will discover:
- How to make sure your children's future is not left in the hands of a broken down court system and a Judge who doesn't know you or your kids.
- The 9 simple steps you can take immediately to ensure the safety and care of your children, and why the police could take your minor kids out of your house if you are in an accident and don't plan the right way.
- Why these 9 simple steps aren't something you "do" once and then never look at again ... and the rock bottom bare minimum you must review your plan to ensure the safety and security of your kids.
- How to avoid the expenses and delays of a long, drawn-out court process that would make life difficult for your loved ones if you were in an accident.
- How to avoid the 6 common mistakes most parents make when choosing a Guardian for their minor children.
- How to make sure your hard-earned money is immediately and privately available to your chosen guardians - and much more!
It's not too late to take advantage of this important information. As a Personal Family Lawyer, I hear tragic stories every day of families who fail to plan properly or think they have done their planning. But, when it becomes necessary to rely on those plans, they FAIL.
Don't be one of the many parents who never thought it would happen to them or pretended they had plenty of time to think about it.
What you don't know... CAN hurt your kids!