Kids Protection Planning Workshops
Wednesday, November 03, 2010
Attention Moms & Dads!
Do You Know What Would Happen to Your Child with Special Needs if Something Happened to You?
FREE Workshop Reveals How To:
• Get the straight scoop on guardianship and avoid 6 common mistakes.
• Be sure your children never spend one moment in the care of strangers if the unthinkable happens to you.
• Avoid the expenses of a drawn-out court process if you are in an accident.
• Protect your child’s eligibility for government benefits while ensuring your money is available to enhance your child’s quality of life.
• Protect your children’s inheritance from creditors, lawsuits, and divorce.
• Ensure your hard-earned money is immediately and privately available to your chosen guardians.
• Leave behind more than your money - learn how to pass on your intellectual, spiritual and emotional assets.
Presented by Acton Personal Family Lawyer (and Dad), David Feakes
2 Dates to choose from:
Wednesday November 3rd, 7pm in Littleton
Wednesday, November 10th, 7pm in Acton
Feakes Associates is located:
179 Great Road, Suite 208