Thursday, July 04, 2013
Directions please, no laughing at how easy this is!
- Place all the ears in a ziploc bag
- Drizzle olive oil over the corn
- Add fresh garlic, Suzy loved using the garlic slicer for uber thin slices!
- Pepper to taste
- Zip closed and roll in the bag to cover ears of corn with the oil and seasonings
- Refrigerate corn in the bag until ready to grill
- Place corn on the medium heat and turn (to avoid burning) for 5-7 minutes. Corn will plump up when ready
A couple of interesting variations for seasoning the corn pre-grill:
crushed red pepper
Big thanks to Suzy's gal pal Steph for introducing this super simple way to enjoy her favorite veggie all summer long.