Go Inside the Test Kitchen
Monday, February 9, 2015
If you love collecting cookbooks, you won't want to miss this event at Williams-Sonoma on Wednesday Night during their monthly Cookbook Club Class. This Month, they're featuring Tyler Florence's Inside the Test Kitchen.
About Inside the Test Kitchen:
When it comes to creative new twists on old-fashioned comfort food, no chef does it better than Tyler Florence. In his latest cookbook, the award-winning Food Network star reinvents and demystifies comfort food classics using a thoroughly modern method: social media. He asked his 592,000 Twitter followers to help curate the dishes they’d most like to recreate at home—and now he’s delivering with innovative techniques and 120 crowd-pleasing recipes, all documented with step-by-step photography taken on Tyler’s own iPad.
Date: Wednesday, February 11 at 6pm
Cost: $75 per person, includes cooking class, cookbook, and 10% discount after the class
About the Class:
• Each 1½- to 2-hour class features cooking tips and techniques and a three-course tasting menu from the book's best recipes, prepared while you watch.
• Class fee of $75 includes the cookbook with signed bookplate.
• Participants receive a 10% discount on store purchases the day of the class.
• Available in all stores. Find your local store.
• Space is limited and reservations are required. Call a participating store to register.
Can't make the class? Buy the book here...
Inside the Test Kitchen: 120 New Recipes, Perfected