Raising Financially Responsible Kids
Monday, May 10, 2010
Nothing more important than teaching your kids about being financially savvy in this day and age. Don't miss “Raising Financially Responsible Kids” for parents, teachers, and caregivers at the Fairfield Library this week.
Wednesday, May 12 at 7 PM
The Program will cover the following topics:
• Show age-appropriate ways to teach kids about money
• Offer a model to teach responsible financial behavior
• Discuss ways children can become disciplined shoppers
• Show the difference between "wants" and "needs"
• Guide parents in teaching kids to critically view advertising
Click here to register or for more information. Please call the Children’s Library at 256-3161 with any questions.
Note: Registration is required for this program.