Raising Financially Responsible Kids
Monday, March 01, 2010
This week, learn how to Raise Financially Responsible Kids at the Fairfield Public LIbrary.
Wednesday, March 3rd from 7 - 8:30 PM
Program will cover the following topics:
• Show age-appropriate ways to teach kids about money
• Offer a model to teach responsible financial behavior
• Discuss ways children can become disciplined shoppers
• Show the difference between "wants" and "needs"
• Guide parents in teaching kids to critically view advertising
*Program is for parents & adult caregivers only of kids ages preschool to teens.
Registration is required. Call 256-3161 or go online to www.fairfieldpubliclibrary.org.
Fairfield Children's Library
1080 Old Post Road